For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Are You In Need of Help?
Hannah’s Homes mission is to provide a safe, loving Christian environment for single, pregnant young women. Our two year residential program provides room, board and childcare free of charge to at-risk single pregnant young women and their babies. Arriving at Hannah’s Home hopeless and homeless, our home is dedicated to serving each woman and child with integrity, dignity and respect as we help them become independent and productive members of society. We offer support throughout and after their pregnancy, whether they choose parenting or adoption. Our innovative long-term program focuses on transformation in all areas of life: spiritual, physical, emotional, and educational. Each woman that graduates leaves the home equipped to carry out her personal responsibility as a member of her community.
Young ladies between the ages of 18 – 25 that enter our program are provided with:
- Housing for up to two years
- Food and clothing for both the mother and baby
- Access to quality medical care
- Child care
The program at Hannah’s Home works towards renewing a young woman spiritually, emotionally, and mentally and centers around five basic elements:
- Spiritual development
- Professional case management
- Christian counseling
- Literacy and education
- Family leadership
In order to accomplish this we provide:
- Bible studies
- Education – Enrolling in either GED or studying for you adult diploma if you have not received your high school diploma
- Life skills training include:
- Nutrition and meal planning
- Parenting classes
- Career counseling
A typical week at Hannah’s Home includes Bible study, school, counseling sessions, doctor’s appointments, and chores around the home, life skills classes, working either part or full time and volunteering.
Requirements to be considered for the Program:
- You are Pregnant and in need of help.
- You are between the ages of 18 and 25.
- You do not have any active felony charges.
- You are able to pass a drug test.
- You are willing to follow Hannah’s Home rules which include a willingness to come under authority.
- You agree to participate in all the programs Hannah’s Home has put into place to help you reach independence.
- You have no other children that are in your custody.
- You have completed a Physical Examination.
- You are willing to sign off on a release of medical and mental health records.